Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Club is Excellence

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Excellence's forum !

Fantasy Tennis VERSUS !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senzatiion
Admin
Senzatiion

FAME : 25015

Fantasy Tennis VERSUS ! Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Tennis VERSUS !   Fantasy Tennis VERSUS ! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 am

Here we go again: It’s VERSUS TIME! Perfectionism to play with. Next week’s Versus Event will take place in Fantasy Tennis. It’s all about basic Fantasy Tennis – No spells, no weapons, pure technics and old-fashioned Tennis playing – the right thing for all perfectionists among you.

Fantasy Tennis VERSUS ! 15692-versus-ft-header

The Fantasy Tennis Versus Event will be arranged on Saturday, 16.10.10 & Sunday, 17.10.2010 from 16:00 to ca 18:00 CEST (in each case) and in order to take part, you just have to go into Fantasy Tennis and apply for Versus Tournament in the Tournament Section.

You can take part at Fantasy Tennis tournaments through applying for those tournaments ingame. If you applied but due to any reason you are unable to actually participate, please remove your application and give someone else the chance to take part instead!

Rewards :

1. Place : 15,000 AP
2. Place : 10,000 AP
3. Placec: 5,000 AP

Source : Alaplaya

______________________________________________________________________________________

Really interesting. I slept , while we should apply there What a Face ,
but the Rewards are interesting.

15,000 AP nice Cool
Back to top Go down
Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

FAME : 24881

Fantasy Tennis VERSUS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Tennis VERSUS !   Fantasy Tennis VERSUS ! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:26 am

I need The Ap yes-.-
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Tennis VERSUS !
Page 1 of 1