Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Club is Excellence

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Excellence's forum !

Senghok wanne Join.

Go down 
+2
Darkinfiniti
SenghokXD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SenghokXD

SenghokXD

FAME : 24876

Senghok wanne Join. Empty
PostSubject: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:03 am

Hey,

My Name is Dennis. Im 3/4 German 1/4 Vietnamese. I start to play Fantasy Tennis for (+ -)2 years and had a 7 months break. Since 2-3 weeks i play activ and wanne join a new club.
why a new club? i tell u the story.
I start ft with my friend we create our own club just with 4-6 members it was ok for the beginn. after 1 year i try to join phönix. they say i must improve and i improve but phönix go down. some people atomsmasher, tabu,soulja create silence i join them since they are level2. after 3-4 motnhs we fusion with clandestino and build effect. i was in effect more than a year and than i take a break cause i lose the fun to play ft. after 3 months they kik me and i think ok nobody say anything to me why they kik me and after 4 weeks i get a message from atom and i talk with him and understand it. than i lose more and more the fun and after 7 months i go online and saw effect is down, prophecy is down etc. after 2 days Senza talk with me if i wanne join highsoc. and i join them but i dont like the feeling in this club and leave.
2 weeks later i talk again with Senza and she say i must send a lil application to this forum to join "Maybe if u accept me" and now u see i send a apply XDD.

My main Chars at the effect time was Hakuna(Niki) and sometimes Senghok(Vamp). now i decide to play with Senghok cause i play more than one year with full str niki and now i wanne play with a full wil vamp.

Some Infos about me.
Im 18 years old go 2 days every week to school and the other 3 days i make an apprenticeship.
I drive a Corsa d Gsi 192 Ps and love to dance on hip-hop tracks. i watch every days animes or play games on my ps3 or on my pc. sometimes i go on cosplay evenets and hang out with friends there or i go on cwalk meetings and dance a lil bit or check out the girls XDD. if u wanne more about me ask me im open for everything.

Now the important part.
I wanne join excellence cause i search a club with nice guys and wanne play some basic/battle matches with my clubmates and i search a new community where i can wrote some shit in their clubchat or in their forum.

Ps: Hakuna Matata XDD
Back to top Go down
Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

FAME : 24866

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:33 am

Hello Dennis Smile
Nice that You decide to join Excellence SmileVery Very Nice Applycation,full of informations that us help to decide...Yes o. No
I wisch u Good Luck And be free To spam in our forum SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Senzatiion
Admin
Senzatiion

FAME : 25000

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:00 am

im happy to see you finally here .
please be patient u get ur answer soon.
Back to top Go down
Lumya

FAME : 24819

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:24 am

oO very nice apply Very Happy
Good Luck ! (:
Back to top Go down
Senzatiion
Admin
Senzatiion

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:28 pm

No one have Doubts with you.
verybody like ur Attidude and ur Playstlye.
I hope u find what u serachg here.

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
SenghokXD

SenghokXD

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 am

thx @all
Back to top Go down
Fawwles

FAME : 24781

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:39 am

Grrrrr... Hakuuuuuunna your basic mate (me - Zune) wait u to play..
Add me on "BOWLCUTTER"

Gl in your new club matata.

Senghok wanne Join. Zunehakuna

Best regards bowl - Zune Razz
Back to top Go down
SenghokXD

SenghokXD

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 am

omg what an epic picture. for sure i add u you in my friendlist. <333
Back to top Go down
Berash

FAME : 24787

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:49 am

Hello!
Welcome to our forum and congratulations for your apply
very very nice^^
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Senzatiion
Admin
Senzatiion

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 am

Berash has no brain xD
He is allready accepted Very Happy
Hahah ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senghok wanne Join.   Senghok wanne Join. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senghok wanne Join.
Page 1 of 1